1. Cotton GHB614 event is as safe for human consumption and animal
as its conventional equivalent.
2. 2mEPSPS protein has no homology with allergenic or toxic
compound and has no glycosylation sites in addition to existing
3. 2mEPSPS protein is rapidly degraded in the presence of enzymes
in the digestive system.
4. No adverse effects were observed in acute toxicology studies or
animal feed containing protein 2mEPSPS.
5. The plants derived from Event GHB614 have the same
survivability and adaptability to the environment than conventional
6. The agronomic characteristics of cotton Glytol are only
differentiated by the selectivity to glyphosate compared to
7. The use of cotton and its derivatives produced from cotton
GlyTol ® (Event GHB614) implies the same security for the human /
animal health and the environment than conventional commercial
lines, or even genetically modified varieties already approved and
available in the market containing selectivity to glyphosate.
8. The use of seeds or products derived from Event GHB614,
recommendations and meeting the same safety criteria as for the
usual commercial cotton varieties, there is greater exposure to any