You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
published: 11 Mar 2005 last updated: 28 Jul 2009
Approved Type 1 Use Regulation - Coleoptera resistant maize (cry3Bb1, Zea mays L.)(MON863, OECD UI:MON-ØØ863-5)EN
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Decision on LMOs for intentional introduction into the environment (according to Article 10 or domestic regulatory framework)
- Organization: Monsanto Japan Limited () | BCH-CON-JP-8223-1Monsanto Japan Limited ()Ginza Sanno Bldg. 8F 4-10-10,GinzaChuo-ku, Tokyo
104-0061, JapanPhone:Fax:Email:Website: http://www.monsanto.co.jp/,
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-LMO-SCBD-14778-15 Living Modified Organism MON-ØØ863-5 - YieldGard™ Rootworm™ maizeMonsanto | Resistance to antibiotics (Kanamycin), Resistance to diseases and pests (Insects, Coleoptera (beetles))
loading record details...BCH-RA-JP-46175-5 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process Coleoptera resistant maize (MON863; MON-ØØ863-5)MON-ØØ863-5 - YieldGard™ Rootworm™ maize | Maize, Corn, MAIZE, Resistance to diseases and pests, Resistance to antibiotics