You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 01 Sep 2022
Commercial release of cotton, event COT102 × MON 15985 × MON 88913 × MON 88701 - Technical Opinion No. 5155/2016.EN
28 Jul 2016
- Decision on LMOs for intentional introduction into the environment (according to Article 10 or domestic regulatory framework)
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Organization: Monsanto do Brasil Ltda () | BCH-CON-BR-244799-1Monsanto do Brasil Ltda ()Private sector (business and industry)Geraldo Ubirajara Berger Avenida das Nações Unidas, 12901 - Torre Norte - 7º andarSao Paulo, SP
04578-000, BrazilPhone: +55(11) 3383-8356,Fax: +55(11) 3383-8102 ; +55 (61) 3245-2523,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Website:
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-LMO-SCBD-110490-1 Living Modified Organism SYN-IR1Ø2-7 × MON-15985-7 × MON-88913-8 - Insect resistant, Herbicide tolerant CottonMonsanto | Resistance to antibiotics (Hygromycin, Kanamycin, Streptomycin), Resistance to diseases and pests (Insects, Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths)), Resistance to herbicides (Glyphosate)
BCH-RA-BR-261532-1 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process Requests exemption from COT102 × MON 15985 × MON 88913 cotton post-commercial release monitoring plan.SYN-IR1Ø2-7 x MON-15985-7 x MON-88913-8 - Insect resistant, Herbicide tolerant Cotton | Cotton, Resistance to diseases and pests, Resistance to herbicides, Resistance to antibiotics