You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 01 Sep 2022
Commercial release of cotton, event DAS-81910-7, Technical Opinion No. 6107/2018.EN
04 Oct 2018
- Decision on LMOs for intentional introduction into the environment (according to Article 10 or domestic regulatory framework)
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Organization: Dow AgroSciences Industrial Ltda. () | BCH-CON-BR-244791-1Dow AgroSciences Industrial Ltda. ()Private sector (business and industry)Rua Alexandre Dumas 1671 1º andar Ala ASao Paulo, SP
04717-903, BrazilPhone: +55 (16) 3690-1521; +55 (16) 3690-1500,Fax: +55(16) 3690-1599,Email: email@example.com,Website:
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-LMO-SCBD-108872-2 Living Modified Organism DAS-8191Ø-7 - Cotton modified for herbicide toleranceDOW Chemical Company | Resistance to herbicides (Glufosinate), Tolerance to 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
BCH-RA-BR-261541-1 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process Risk assessment of genetically modified herbicide tolerant cotton - DAS-81910-7DAS-8191Ø-7 - Cotton modified for herbicide tolerance | Cotton, Resistance to herbicides