The BCH Knowledge Base is an online tool designed to help users become familiar with the Clearing-House, learn how to submit records, search for information and complete other important tasks.
- Twelfth meeting of the Informal Advisory Committee on the Biosafety Clearing-House (BCH-IAC)
- Webinar on the topic of scientific information in the Biosafety Clearing-House
- Open-ended Online Forum on Risk Assessment
- Composition of the Informal Advisory Committee on the Biosafety Clearing-House
- Survey: Training needs on the Biosafety Clearing-House
- Webinar: Overview of new and improved clearing-house features
- What are the various categories of records in the BCH?
- What is the general process for submitting a record?
- What is the Dashboard?
- How do I submit and publish a new record in the clearing-House?
- How do I edit an already published record?
- How can I share my draft record?
- What is “inline” record creation and how do I create a record inline?
- How can I search for information in the Clearing-House?
- What is Record UID?
- How do I reset my password?