You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Genetic element (GENE)
last updated: 01 Sep 2020
Cytokinin dehydrogenase 1 signal peptideEN
Zea mays cytokinin dehydrogenase 1 (ZmCKX1) signal peptide contains the necessary sequences to direct the transit of the downstream peptide through the endoplasmic reticulum and likely excretion from the cell. In Zea mays, the ZmCKX1 protein is found in the apoplast (space between the cell walls and the plasma membrane).
- UniProtKB - Q9T0N8 (CKX1_MAIZE) ( English )
- Biochemical characterization of the maize cytokinin dehydrogenase family and cytokinin profiling in developing maize plantlets in relation to the expression of cytokinin dehydrogenase genes.pdf ( English )
- Maize cytokinin dehydrogenase isozymes are localized predominantly to the vacuoles.pdf ( English )
- Subcellular localization and biochemical comparison of cytosolic and secreted cytokinin dehydrogenase from maize.pdf ( English )
- The Cytokinin Oxidase-Dehydrogenase CKX1 Is a Membrane-Bound Protein Requiring Homooligomerization in the Endoplasmic Reticulum for Its Cellular Activity.pdf ( English )