You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Biosafety Virtual Library Resources (VLR)
published: 14 Sep 2012 last updated: 12 Oct 2012
Surveys Reports on Public Awareness of Issues Regarding Living Modified OrganismsEN
- Cambodia - Survey on Public Opinion and Presence of LMOs.pdf ( English )
- Lithuania - Public opinion survey on GMO 2010.pdf ( English )
- Thai - Questionnaire PublicAwareness.pdf ( English )
- European Union and its Member States Submission of Information to Assess the Level of Public Awareness of LMOs.pdf ( English )
- The European Union - Eurobarometer Surveys-Annex to the Response.pdf ( English )
- Republic of Korea - Survey on Korean public perception of LMOs and the LMO Act ( English )
- Lithuania - Survey, Public awareness of issues concerning the safe transfer, handling and use of LMOs in the context of the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety.pdf ( English )
The reports in this record include results from baseline surveys conducted by various Parties, other Governments and relevant organizations as part of the implementation of the programme of work on public awareness, education and participation concerning the safe transfer, handling and use of living modified organisms (LMOs) for the period 2011-2015. The programme of work was adopted by the governing body of the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety in October 2010.