You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 30 Jun 2011
European Commission Decision 98/294/EC authorising the placing on the market of genetically modified maize MON 810 for food and feed uses, including cultivationEN
22 Apr 1998
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Decision on LMOs for intentional introduction into the environment (according to Article 10 or domestic regulatory framework)
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-RA-EUR-101791-3 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) opinion on the safety of genetically modified insect resistant maize MON810 for food and feed uses, including seeds for cultivationMON-ØØ81Ø-6 - YieldGard™ maize | Resistance to diseases and pests
- eu authorisation cultivation feed maize mon810 decision 98-294-ec.pdf [ English ]
- EU GM Food Feed Register [ English ]
Detection Method validated by the European Union Reference Laboratory for GM Food and Feed (EURL GMFF)