You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 20 May 2022
T304-40 x GHB119 x COT102EN
27 Apr 2022
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Decision on domestic use of an LMO, including its placing on the market (Article 11.1)
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
- Organization: BASF () | BCH-CON-KR-244458-1BASF ()Private sector (business and industry)BASF Company Ltd., 16F., KCCI Bldg., 45, 4-ga, Namdaemunro, Jung-guSeoul,
100-743, Republic of KoreaPhone: +82 2 3707-7873,Fax:Email: email@example.com,Website:
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-LMO-SCBD-109196-1 Living Modified Organism BCS-GHØØ2-5 × BCS-GHØØ5-8 × SYN-IR1Ø2-7 - Insect resistant herbicide tolerant cottonBayer CropScience, Syngenta Seeds GmbH | Resistance to diseases and pests (Insects, Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths)), Resistance to herbicides (Glufosinate, Glyphosate), Selectable marker genes and reporter genes
BCH-RA-KR-115712-2 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process T304-40 x GHB119 x COT102BCS-GHØØ2-5 x BCS-GHØØ5-8 x SYN-IR1Ø2-7 - Insect resistant herbicide tolerant cotton | Cotton, Resistance to diseases and pests, Resistance to herbicides, Selectable marker genes and reporter genes