You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 25 Jan 2023
Approval of the event 281/3006xCOT102xDAS-81910-7EN
28 Feb 2022
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Decision on domestic use of an LMO, including its placing on the market (Article 11.1)
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
- Organization: Corteva Agriscience Korea Ltd. () | BCH-CON-KR-257946-1Organization:Corteva Agriscience Korea Ltd. ()Private sector (business and industry)15F HSBC Bldg., 37, Chilpae-ro, Jung-guSeoul,
04511, Republic of KoreaPhone: +82 2 2223 8900,Fax:Email: CortevaKorea@corteva.com,
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) without conditions
BCH-LMO-SCBD-115554-1 Living Modified Organism DAS-24236-5 × DAS-21Ø23-5 × SYN-IR1Ø2-7 × DAS-8191Ø-7 - Herbicide tolerant, insect resistant cottonMonsanto do Brasil Ltda | Resistance to antibiotics (Hygromycin), Resistance to diseases and pests (Insects, Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths)), Resistance to herbicides (Glufosinate), Selectable marker genes and reporter genes, Tolerance to 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
BCH-RA-KR-262967-1 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process 281/3006xCOT102xDAS-81910-7DAS-24236-5 × DAS-21Ø23-5 × SYN-IR1Ø2-7 × DAS-8191Ø-7 - Herbicide tolerant, insect resistant cotton | Cotton, Resistance to diseases and pests, Resistance to herbicides, Resistance to antibiotics, Selectable marker genes and reporter genes