You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Genetic element (GENE)
last updated: 13 Jan 2022
Dicamba monooxygenase geneEN
Protein coding sequence
DMO (dicamba monooxygenase) catalyzes the O-demethylation of 2-methoxy-3,6-dichlorobenzoic acid (dicamba) to yield 3,6-dichlorosalicylic acid (DCSA) and formaldehyde via an exocyclic monooxygenation. Thus, the enzyme confers tolerance to dicamba herbicides in planta.
- Dicamba resistance enlarging and preserving biotechnology-based weed management strategies.pdf ( English )
- DMO Patent EP1972686A1.pdf ( English )
- Safety assessment of dicamba mono-oxygenases that confer dicamba tolerance to various crops.pdf ( English )
- GenBank - DdmC [Stenotrophomonas maltophilia] ( English )
- UniProtKB - Dicamba O-demethylase, oxygenase component ( English )
- A Three-component Dicamba O-Demethylase from Pseudomonas maltophilia strain DI-6.pdf ( English )