You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Genetic element (GENE)
last updated: 31 Jan 2023
Protein coding sequence
ROSEA1 is a MYB transcription factor that control the pattern and intensity of coloration of snapdragon flowers. Together with other transcription factors, such as DELILA, ROSEA1 upregulates anthocyanin and antioxidant biosynthesis. Overexpression of ROSEA1 in tobacco improved abiotic stress tolerance (through upregulation of antioxidant biosynthesis and stress-related responses) and increased anthocyanin biosynthesis.EN
- GenBank - Antirrhinum majus ROSEA1 mRNA, complete cds [ English ]
- A Small Family of MYB-Regulatory Genes Controls Floral Pigmentation Intensity and Patterning in the Genus Antirrhinum.pdf [ English ]
- New Phytologist - 2020 - Albert - Discrete bHLH transcription factors play functionally overlapping roles in pigmentation.pdf [ English ]
- Overexpression of Rosea1 From Snapdragon Enhances Anthocyanin Accumulation and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Transgenic Tobacco.pdf [ English ]
- UniProtKB - ROSEA1 - Antirrhinum majus (Garden snapdragon) [ English ]