You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Country's Decision or any other Communication (DEC)
last updated: 13 May 2022
JBK(S) 602-1/1 MON603 MaizeEN
19 Sep 2008
- Decision on LMOs for direct use as food or feed, or for processing (Article 11, LMOs-FFP)
- Decision on import of LMOs (Article 11.4)
- Decision on domestic use of an LMO, including its placing on the market (Article 11.1)
- LMOs for direct use as food
- LMOs for direct use as feed
- LMOs for processing
- Person: Ms Cecelia Chen | BCH-CON-MY-113456-5Ms Cecelia ChenRegional Trait Regulatory Specialist,PLO 211 Jalan Emas Satu, Pasir Gudang Industrial EstateJohor,
81700, MalaysiaPhone: +65 64961141,Fax:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Website:Monsanto Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ()Private sector (business and industry)PLO 211 Jalan Emas Satu, Pasir Gudang Industrial EstateJohor,
81700, MalaysiaPhone: +65 64961141,Fax:Email: email@example.com,Website:
Approval of the import and/or use of the LMO(s) with conditions
This corn variety is being imported into the country for the food, feed and processing industry.EN
The condition was imposed so that the event will not be used for intentional introduction into the environment (planting).EN
BCH-RA-MY-103168-3 Risk Assessment generated by a regulatory process Report of the Agriculture, Scientific and Technical Task Force to the Genetically Modified Advisory Committee (GMAC) for MON 603MON-ØØ6Ø3-6 - Roundup Ready™ maize | Maize, Corn, MAIZE, Resistance to herbicides
This record is not referenced in other record(s)