Experts from different international organizations that work in areas related to standards for the handling, transport, packaging and identification of living modified organisms will be available online to answer your questions.
Each expert will be available online to respond to questions for one day
. You are encouraged to post your questions to the expert on that day or beforehand.
The experts will be available according to the following calendar:
- 19 May 2009 - Ms. Gretchen Stanton for questions concerning the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- 19 May 2009 - Mr. Alexey Shcheglov for questions concerning the World Customs Organization
- 19 May 2009 - Prof. Paul-Pierre Pastoret for questions concerning the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) (from 07:00 UTC/GMT to 10:00 UTC/GMT)
- 20 May 2009 - Ms. Christina Devorshak for questions concerning the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC)
- 21 May 2009 - Mr. Masashi Kusukawa for questions concerning the Codex Alimentarius Commission
- 25 May 2009 - Mr. Peter Kearns for questions concerning the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- 26 May 2009 - Mr. Olivier Kervella for questions concerning the 'United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, Model Regulations' (UNTDG)
The calendar is subject to change depending on the availability of experts.
Click the expert's name to go to the discussion page and post your questions.