Frequently asked questions
Who are the National Authorized Users (NAUs)?
How do I submit and publish a new record in the clearing-House?
What are Email Alerts and “My saved searches”?
How can I search for information in the Clearing-House?
How do I share search results and published records with others?
Training Site: User Roles
How do I create an account and become a registered user?
Where can I find information on National Reports?
How do I reset my password?
- What are the various categories of records in the BCH?
- What is the general process for submitting a record?
- What is the Dashboard?
- How do I submit and publish a new record in the clearing-House?
- How do I edit an already published record?
- How can I share my draft record?
- What is “inline” record creation and how do I create a record inline?
- How can I search for information in the Clearing-House?
- What is Record UID?
- How do I reset my password?